Services & Training
“This is a most excellent indoor arena with excellent footing. Very well done.” – Klaus Balkenhol
Professional Training For Every Level for Every Rider.
- MWW’s on-site Trainer Jen Vanover (USDF Bronze Medalist & Several rider performance awards). Specializing in Breaking -PSG, breeding, young horses, stallions, and ground handling.
- On-site Assistant Trainer Erin Powers, Specializing in young horses, stallions, starting, and ground handling.
- Professional training from Lisa Pierson (USDF Certified through 4th Level, USDF Bronze & Silver) TL-GP. USDF “L” Program Graduate
Boarding & Services available at MWW:
We offer different levels of service and packages for our clients. As seen on the About the Farm page, we offer a world-class facility with the flexibility that suits your horse, training and your budget. Your horse will live in luxury, enjoying the earth-mimicking stall system, top quality shavings, timothy hay (core samples pulled and tested for nutritional information) and barn circulation system. Stalls are picked three times per day/night with fresh water and top-quality timothy hay constantly available. Our spacious grass turnout compares to none. Each horse receives a tack trunk, saddle, bridle, and boot racks. All vaccinations, worming, etc. are meticulously tracked via backed-up equine computer software. We have onsite laundry and tack cleaning services as well as full clipping/show grooming services. And, to top it off… world-class clinicians, GOV inspections, and an on-site breed/dressage shows with FEI and Young Horse classes!
- $50 day for DAY board (12 x 12 stall, mucking, 2 feedings, individual turnout, blanket/boot applications)
- $800/month for BASIC board (12 x 12 stall, mucking, 2 feedings, daily group turnout, blanket/boot applications/changes)
- $850/month for REGULAR board (12 x 12 stall, mucking, 2 feedings, individual turnout, blanket/boot applications/changes)
- $950/month for ADVANCED board (12 x 12 stall, mucking, 3-4 feedings, individual or group turnout, blanket/boot applications/changes, de-worming) – required for stallions.
- $1300/month for FULL board (12 x 12 stall, mucking, 3-4 feedings, individual/group turnout, blanket/boots, extra shavings, light grooming after turnout)
- $1600/month for COMPLETE board (All full board services with tack-up & laundry included)
Maplewood Warmbloods Specializes in broodmare/foal care too!
We have an entire separate, private barn dedicated to youngsters and foal-out services.
- $1500/month (only required for last month of gestation) for FOAL OUT board
(12 x 24 stall, 2-3 feedings, foal watch/foal out, turnout, blanket/boot applications and foal de-worming) – required for last month of gestation.
*All horses MUST have up-to-date vaccinations/coggins per attachment C of the boarding agreement prior to arriving to the farm.*
Now accepting Visa & MasterCard for your convenience!